Sunday, February 03, 2008

GOOOOOOOO PATRIOTS!!!!!



And that's homemade pizza in the background! Sauce, dough and everything! YUM!

The Yarn Garden had their annual Super Bowl sale - all yarn 42% off. I picked up Archiknist and met up with CostumeChick and Anphoe for breakfast at Panera. We chatted for awhile and off we went to the sale. I have to say there were a lot of awesome yarn I want to buy, but I restrained myself and I actually didn't buy ANYTHING! I'm so proud of myself! :)

Well, back to football! GOOOOOOOO PATRIOTS!!!!

Psst - go check out Esoteric Knitter's contest! Make sure you mention that I directed you there!!!

2 comments:

KnelleyBelley said...

You've got will power. Big yarn sale and no purchase? I know, I know. Now you're going to say that you invented will power.

Lia Hollander said...

Argh!!! What did they dooo????

Stooopid Patriots!!!