Sunday, November 18, 2007

12 Repeats Done...

... 12 more to go. This shawl is going pretty slow for some reason. It could be the center decrease is not always followed by yarn overs and I keep doing the yarn overs so I keep having to fix it...



I think I need to either start something or pick up something to make in between so I don't get bored with this pattern. It really is a nice and easy pattern and when I'm in a groove, I can really go fast, but unfortunately I haven't able to do that. Maybe I'll finish my Irish Hiking Scarf that I started awhile ago but ran outta yarn. I purchased yarn awhile ago so I can finish the scarf, but I haven't picked it up yet. This would be a good chance for me to finish :) I'm gonna go wind the yarn now.

1 comment:

KnelleyBelley said...

Your shawl is looking good. I know what you mean about needing other projects to break up the monotony of a big one. I checked out the Irish Hiking scarft - what a beauty! Can't wait to see yours.