Friday, November 16, 2007

Stranger Than Fiction

If one day you woke up and were following your routine, all of the sudden, a voice showed up, describing what you are current doing, narrating your life, what would you do?

Meet Harold Crick, the hero in Stranger Than Fiction. Harold is the IRS agent, who has a routine and leads a boring, lonely life. But on this particular Wednesday, he woke up and started hearing an author narrating his life, and it changed his life.

When David picked out the movie, I wasn't too interested, but I thought to myself that I can use the time to knit, so I agreed. But after sitting here watching it, I have to say the story is brilliant and I have never seen a movie like it, or even a book.

If you had doubt about this movie, not so sure about it, I suggest you to see it. It might not be to your liking at the end, but I can assure you, it isn't a movie you will forget. There is just nothing like it out there.

1 comment:

KnelleyBelley said...

I love that movie. The trailers grabbed me, but I forgot about it. Finally rented it and was so glad I did. And I'm sure you still got some good knitting done while watching!