Sunday, July 30, 2006

I'm a proud owner of...


2005 Jeep Liberty CRD

I love it!!!!! Well, it's really our car, not just mine. We can tow up to 5000 lbs - perfect for a future new addition of a camper so we can take the dogs to camping with us! I've never had a car with a sunroof before so I'm super excited about it. Any chance I have, I use it. CRD is the turbo diesel engine. It starts easy and drives just as fast as my Elantra. We found a place near us that has biodiesel and it's about the same price as regular diesel but much better for the environment! To learn more about biodiesel, click here.

On other news, I finished MaryElla for my best friend's birthday present and sent it off to her in Hawaii. I'll post the pictures once she receives it! :)


I am almost done with Pink Frosting and I can't wait to try it out! More updates on that later!

No comments: