Thursday, June 29, 2006

My FIRST addi! :)

I am SOOOOOOOOOO excited!!!! I finally own my first pair of addi and now I understand why everyone rave about it! The metal needles were smooth and quiet, the cord behaves beautifully! I sat in Yarn Barn parking lot and did the one row transfer and I didn't want to stop knitting! Well, I know, we never want to stop knitting, but this was amazing! :) I also got a pattern book for scarfs with beads. I can't wait to try that one!

Have a good 4th of July and I'll update when I get back from 1000 islands!

1 comment:

Sneaksleep said...

What an awesome trip! It always bugged me that they don't stamp your passport when you go to Canada. When I was little, they didn't even ask to see a passport at all.

Congrats again, by the way, on you-know-what. :-D