Tuesday, May 02, 2006

May is here!

Wow! I can't believe it's already May! Next thing you know, it would be the summer! I love spring because of all the beautiful flowers! I discovered a new tulip in the front yard, but it is mixed in with the lily! Very hard to see! I will have to figure out a way to get it outta there and replant it for next year. David and I planted Pansies in the back yard couple of weeks ago, they are still staying strong, even after all the rain we got. We also have a little planter box by the dining room window. It has Rosemary, Oregano, Thyme, Parsley, Basil and Cilantro in it. Hopefully this year, I won't kill them :P. I always joke to people that I don't have a green thumb, I have a black thumb! So far, everything is still alive though :) We also got a rose plant - the roses will be blue! I can't wait for that one to bloom!

The down side of spring is allergies! My eyes are so itchy and my nose are just constantly running and sneezing! I heard about eating local honey and it will help w/ the allergies. I'll have to look that up and figure out where to get some!

My new business is going well. So far, I have been on the field 6 times, and I have to say, I was nervous! But I'm doing okay. I feel really great everytime I go to someone's house because they always said to me later - wow, I learned a lot! Doesn't matter if they do business with me, what they said alone, is worth it.

Well, have a good day!

No comments: