Tuesday, April 25, 2006

I'm Back!

WOW! I didn't realize that I haven't been posting for such a long time! A few things had happened this past month:

1. I started my own business - Financial Services. I am still in training, but so far I really enjoy it. I like the feeling of helping other people out and make them understand that financial planning is something that they can do and afford, unlike the traditional image of financial planning - you better have some bucks! I am here to help the middle market, and I will gurantee that you will be happy with the results, as long as you follow the plan I provided.

2. I finished the scarf that I was making for my first customer. He really likes it, which makes it all worth it. Hopefully he'll remember me when he wants another one!

3. David and I discovered a new place near our house to eat! The name of it is The Cookhouse. It has very awesome ribs and apparently they have home made ice cream as well, but I was too full to try that. It is located in Brandford, CT and it is worth your wait - but to eliminate the wait, it's best to make a reservation before hand.

4. David and I are in the process of adopting another Great Pyrenese - Josey. She is coming the first weekend of May, and hopefully, she will be as playful as Mick and they can be buddies together.

5. I just joined a new knitting club - KnitLit. It is a knitting and book club all in one! I haven't have a chance to figure out how I will be able to attend since it will be on the weekends and I am pretty busy on weekends! But it sounds so much fun! I will keep you updated on this!

I think that's it for now! Time to get back to the JOB.

No comments: