Thursday, June 01, 2006

Where did the time go?

I can't believe it's already June! Where did the time go? I guess time flies when you are having fun! I've been pretty busy building my business, although it's not as fast as I wished, but it's slowly getting there. I passed my Life Insurance test so now I'm waiting for my license to come in. I am currently licensed to do business only in Mortgages, but baby steps, right?

My parents came to visit over the Memorial Day weekend, well, they were here for the week. We took them to Maine and Boston since they never visited there before - it was so much fun! We did the tourist stuff such as the Freedom Trail, Boston Duck Tour, etc. My parents really enjoyed the city, although we only scratch the surface of Boston! They are leaving for Taiwan tomorrow, but I'll be seeing them again for Thanksgiving :)

My sweater is coming along - only one sleeve left to be knitted and then I would be done - for a little while. My mom really like the sweater so I'm going to make her one as well. I will definitely be posting the day I'm done with the sweater.

The weekend before my parents came, David and I took a trip to Atlanta. We went to the Georgia Aquarium - world's largest aquarium, Coke Museum, Fernbank Science Museum, and my friend's restaurant - Pacific Kitchen. The food is excellent and the atmosphere is great. If you are ever in Atlanta, you'll have to visit there for sure!

I suppose those are my trips for now... untill 4th of July :)

No comments: