Monday, February 11, 2008

Thank You My Cocoa Swap Pal!

I came home and found a big box in front of the door, and inside it contained these:


All the presents were nicely wrapped and presented

It's my Hot Cocoa swap package!!!!



Can you tell she really took care of me? So here is the list of what InsanKnitty put together for me:
  • Homemade cocoa mix
  • Photo travel mug - instead of pictures, she put in a piece of hand knitted stockinette swatch.
  • Mousepad calendar with doggies on them
  • 2 Marshmallow men - my "Beat the Winter Blahs" buddies
  • 2 sets of stitch markers and 1 set of keychains made by InsanKnitty
  • Honey Sticks!
  • Werther's Original hard candies
  • Homemade Marshmallows - So yummy, already dived in~
  • Cocoa mixes - 2 from Hershey's Cocoa Reserve (Mayan and Aztec), 4 Candycane Cocoa with real peppermint candycane from Sephen's, which is the kind David's mom got me for Christmas and I finished and wanted for me but couldn't find!!! And a pack of Chocolate Royale by For Giving Souls.
  • 1 package of sticky notes in mug shape
  • 1 package of recipe cards with her homemade cocoa mix recipe on it
  • 1 tube of chocolate cover sunflower seeds
  • A felted mug - that will be my pen holder at work for sure!
  • 2 skeins of yarn - of course yarn!!! Blue one is from NH Knitting Mama and the Orange one is from Glass Hedge Studios.
  • 2 package of Chew Cheez Rolls - she even remembers my puppies!


Here is the close-up of the stitch markers and keychains - although apparently my photo taking skill isn't really quite to par...

So I want to just give a shout out to InsanKnitty - Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!! I love EVERYTHING! Even David was impressed with the thought you put into putting this package! And here are Mick and Vanilla saying their thank you's -




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Lucky girl!

KnelleyBelley said...

Lucky duck.

anphoe said...

What a great package! Homemade cocoa mix? sounds interesting!!!

WifeMomKnitter said...

You ended up with a really nice cocoa swap pal. Good for you!

Octopus Knits said...

Wow, what a great package! The dogs definitely look pleased that she remembered them.

It sounds like you got a lot of great advice (and some lovely yarn) at White River Yarns!

P.S. Thanks for your nice comment about my Ice Queen!

Unknown said...

That was one heck of a package you got there! Mmmmmmmm I can smell the chocolate way over here. :) Wonderful swap pal you had.