So if you know me in person, you know I got screwed by my pal at the Football KAL swap (No, I did MY swap partner right! and she is a new friend on my list!) and I made two overseas friends by joining the Christmas Swap. Now I'm in for another - the Hot Cocoa Swap!!! Here is the questionnaire -
1. What is your favorite way to drink cocoa? Prepared with milk? Water? from home made recipe or store bought?, In a tea cup, or big mug? I drink my cocoa first thing in the morning. Everyone who knows me remotely, well, anyone who has to interact with me in the early morning, know that I have to have my hot cocoa before they may talk to me. Because it is at work, I usually make the store bought packets with water. If I'm at home, I make it with milk if milk is available, if not, just hot water. I don't actually like the "melt the chocolate" type hot chocolate - too bitter to enjoy. And I drink it from my collection of travel mugs - everywhere I go, or anywhere David visits, we get a mug for each other and now we have many and still growing!
2. Marshmallows or whipped cream? Marshmallows! Whipped cream makes me sick.
1. What is your favorite type of yarn? In what colors? hmmm... this is a hard one. Anything soft, really. Currently my favorites are merino, baby alpaca, camal, silk and qiviut - even though I've never used that one before, but I always wanted to try... too expensive. I love all sorts of color, but currently my favorites are the autumn hues.
2. Do you knit or crochet (or both)? Mostly knit. Crochet as necessary.
3. What are your favorite type of needles, would you like to try something new? Circulars! I tried straights - hated it. I like DPN alright, and I loooove circulars. And I love my Harmony set.
4. Do you have a healthy supply of notions? I think so.
5. What one thing do you keep thinking you need to buy for your knitting habit (outside of yarn)? Cute stitch markers that fits. I made some before but they were only to size 4 needles. I only have the plain boring kind.
6. What is your favorite 'quick knit/crochet' pattern (quick gratification) Hmmm... I would say Fetching, Baby Cable Rib Headband/Neckwarmer and Knitted Christmas Ornaments.
1. What is your favorite thing to do in the Winter? Sit by the fire and knit.
2. What is your favorite animal? Dogs! I have three! Bruno, Mick and Vanilla!
3. Do you get the 'winter blahs'? A little.
4. What is your favorite way to beat the blahs? I go to my local SnB, sit around and knit with them. They always make me laugh.
5. What is the thing you are most looking forward to this spring? To be able to just wear the sweater without a coat to show off my creations! Also it will be closer to my wedding and I just can't wait!
6. What are your favorite treats? Milk chocolate, Honey sticks, Werther Originals
7. What is your favorite board game? Apples to Apples, Taboo, Pictionary
8. Do you have any children (furry or human)? See favorite animal.
9. Do you have any allergies or special considerations you partner should know about? Nope, unless you consider sending me shrimp, crabs or lobster. Otherwise, you are ok.