Monday, August 27, 2007

I am Such a Joiner Today... Again

So to continue the topic from the last time, here is the status update on Ravelry:

Found you!
  • You signed up on July 27, 2007
  • You are #21089 on the list.
  • 10497 people are ahead of you in line.
  • 8118 people are behind you in line.
  • 35% of the list has been invited so far
3400 people had gotten their invitations since July 27th. Wow.

So this time, I joined Secret of the Stole AND Christmas Around the World Knitter Swap. Well, I'm not sure I'm accepted to the swap yet, but definitely Secret of the Stole. So now I just need my lace weight yarn order... Sunflowerfiary~

I also joined Football-a-long since Friday, however, I missed the Fantasy team sign up :( That's okay though, I'm sure I have plenty things going on by the time football starts.

On top of all the things I joined, I started Autumn Rose KAL with Sneaksleep, and I still need to knit my Dad the second vest (the first one is almost done), and my wedding stole yet need to be knitted, and MS3 is incomplete, and... you got the idea. As editorgrrl put it, "This is so out of her boundary!!!"

My name is jennsquared and I am a Knit-aholic.

2 comments:

Octopus Knits said...

You've got a lot of work to do! I'm so excited for your Autumn Rose KAL -- although I won't be making it any time soon, I love the sweater and look forward to seeing what everyone does with it.

Sneaksleep said...

I'm impressed with how many things you've joined! I'm always tempted, too, but I just don't have the time!