Sunday, January 21, 2007

New Template? Not so easy to use!

So if you have been wanting to switch to the new blogger template, but don't know how - Google hasn't really make it easy for us not so code savvy folks, but I finally figure it out - somewhat.

To keep your bottons and the links, You have to do the following once you are in the customize page:

1. Add a Page Element
2. HTML/Java Script
3. Copy and Paste your old code with the bottons and links
4. Hit OK

Viola!

I just deleted the stuff they "imported" into the new templates and started from scratch.

The only issue I am having right now is with the Java script - the damn thing changes my code every time I save it! Hence the blank space on my side bar right now. I emailed them, but who knows when they are going to email me back...

well, with that, i'm off to my Sunday SnB...

Happy Knitting, and Happy Sunday!

No comments: