Friday, December 15, 2006

ALMOST Last Day of Work!!!

... of the year that is!

I have so much vacation days left that I am carry over five days to 2007 and I'm taking Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday off! Why am I going on Wednesday? Because that's the day when Molding department is taking us out to Lunch :)

Today was the Quality lunch. We ordered it from this awesome Italian take out place and I got white pizza with mozzarella, spinach, garlic, onion, broccoli and mushroom. YUM! The auditors surprised me with some gifts - gift cards to JoAnn's, gift card to Chili's, Lemon and Earl Grey Tea set with mugs and tea ball that holds the tea leaves, lots of chocolate and this awesome flower scarf! :) I have to say I was probably the only engineer that got gifts from EVERY auditor! GO ME!!! I made these mini-mittens ornimans for them and they are so adorable and easy to make. I got the pattern from my Day-a-Pattern Knitting calendar. Of course, I forgot to take a picture. I'll be making more so I'll make sure I take some pictures next time.

Only one week till we go to Michigan...

1 comment:

Baby Beth said...

My brother-in-law says Michigan smells. Have fun there. haha