Sunday, August 13, 2006

And the winners are...

So I've been knitting frantically for MaryElla No. 2 so I can enter the Knitty Calendar Contest and here are the three pictures I selected to enter for the contest:


Photo 1 Lilly and MaryElla No.2


Photo 2 Lilly in a cup with MaryElla No.2


Photo 3 Bruno and MaryElla No.2

I don't want to brag, but I think Bruno is the cutest!!! :) Now all I have to do is to make them smaller to submit them in an email.

On the other winner selection business, Gown 1 won with 42 votes over Gown 2, 19 votes. However, I am very torn between the Arwen Gown from Rowan and Gown 1. Someone suggested to knit one gown for the ceremony, and one for the reception, which is not a bad idea, but I don't know how long that's going to take me to make!!!

Well, I guess that's all I have right now. Moving on to finishing off Pink Frosting and my first sock!

1 comment:

Zarzuela said...

I totally vote for Bruno! :)

Jessica
http://zarzuelaknitsandcrochets.com/blog