Thursday, February 02, 2006

Corporate America

Like most of you out there, I work for Corporate America. Here are three words I have for it: I HATE IT! I can not, nor do I really want to, understand some of the thoughts that go through some of those people. For instance, I work with this lady, who gets SOOOOOOOO excited when she can prove somebody she work with wrong! I mean, you work together, don't you think you would want to help each other out? Instead, she wants to point out the wrong and hopes that person will get in deep deep deeeeeeeeep trouble! I think there is something wrong in her head, but then again, what do I know? I'm just one of the little worker bees in the big corporate america...

1 comment:

Adam McFarland said...

I'm pretty sure most people hate Corporate America but most just put up with it...good to see that your going to do what makes you happy.

Definitely keep in touch. I bookmarked your blog so I'll check back often.

Adam