Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Strawberries Overflow!

So what do you do when you have too many strawberries on your hand?

Strawberry cupcakes
!



I went to Big Y last week and saw that they have buy 1 get 2 free on strawberries - how could I say no? But now I have way too much strawberries! Granted I already finished the ones I picked from Lyman's, but still, I have 3 quart of strawberries sitting in the fridge staring at me!

I followed the recipe from Vanilla Garlic to a T and the strawberry sauce and strawberry frosting recipe makes a lot more than I needed, so I put them in the fridge for another batch later this week.

Besides working on the cupcakes, I also worked on the invitation a bit.



I know, not much to see, but it's getting there. I also worked on the wording a bit and coming up with some dilemma on how I want to lay it out, but I'll wait till David comes home this weekend and ask his opinion.

I'm gonna go eat cupcakes now.

6 comments:

anphoe said...

The cupcakes look yummy!!!

Hunny said...

MMMMM!!!! Cupcakes!! They look good.

KnelleyBelley said...

More yum.

Romi said...

Those look so yummy!

Lia Hollander said...

freeze those puppies and use them for shakes, slushies and the winter!

Octopus Knits said...

Drool! Those look so good :)