Tuesday, May 27, 2008

You Want to Know What?

I should really blog about my trip, but instead I'm going to do the meme. Why? Because of this:



The rules: Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

1) What was I doing ten years ago?
Let's see... 10 years ago I was 18 so I was still in high school. I was a Senior at Mater Dei High School located in Southern California. I was part of the Chamber Singers and was in a lot of singing competition. I also performed in Carnegie Hall around that time as well.

2) Five (non-work) things on my to-do list for today:
- Play Guitar Hero III
- Blog the meme
- Buy rice
- Knit
- Take pictures of my new stuff from the trip
3) Snacks I enjoy:
- Does ice cream count as snacks?
- fudge
- pretzel
- popcorn
- cotton candy
- nuts :)

4) Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
Well this could be interesting. If I was a billionaire, these would be the things I would do in the order:
- Pay off all my debt, including all my mortgages
- Buy an island with house on it in the 1000 Islands region
- Buy a penthouse in Chicago or Boston
- Pay off my parents' debt
- Travel to places
- Open a yarn store for fun

5) Places I have lived:
I guess I live quite a few places... I will list it in the order since I was born I guess:
- Taipei, Taiwan
- Tau Yuan, Taiwan
- Garden Grove, California
- Troy, New York
- Orono, Maine
- Allentown, Pennsylvania
- New Haven, Connecticut
- East Haven, Connecticut

6) Jobs I have had:
Well, I didn't have a lot of jobs. Growing up, my responsibility was to study hard and get good grades, so I didn't have any part time job until I was in college. I was teaching assistant for 2 different classes, a work study who did invoices and credit cards for the engineering department, an undergrad research student, a engineering co-op doing design work, quality engineer for RDE and quality engineer for manufacturing.

7) Peeps I want to know more about:
Archiknist
Sunflowerfairy
The Real Baby Beth
Sneaksleep
Firemanshunny

Ok. I'm off playing!!!! Maybe tomorrow I will blog about my new additions to the house - yes, yarn!

2 comments:

KnelleyBelley said...

You're a good girl.

Yes, I think ice cream does count as a snack.

Hunny said...

Ok you got me! I did the meme. check it out on my blog!