By InsanKnitty For another meme. Actually, I've done this one before, so I'll try to come up with something I've haven't already had:
These are the rules:
List seven habits/quirks/facts about yourself.
Tag seven people to do the same.
Do not tag the person who tagged you or say that you tag “whoever wants to do it”.
1. I was invited and performed in Carnegie Hall in summer of 1998. It is probably my biggest accomplishment to date.
2. I fantasize being a famous ballroom dancer/figure skater/Broadway performer constantly. I wish I had continued with my voice lessons after high school.
3. I also wish I had study textile engineering/electrical engineering/architecture instead of mechanical engineering. But if I study the other subjects, I probably would have never met David, which wouldn't be good.
5. I absolutely hate corporate america. I think of it as a giant pyramid scam. I dream of some day owning my own business doing what I love to do.
6. I love to knit. (who doesn't? ;) ) I taught myself how to knit fall of 2004. But once I picked it up, it was natural to me. I also taught myself to crochet while making Pink Frosting. And I was one of those knitters that reads charts without being taught by anyone. Did I mention it was natural to me?
7. Combine #5 and #6, I've been looking at retail spaces for a yarn shop. It probably won't be a cafe yarn shop (too many licenses to obtain on the food side), but I would own it, and it will be mine :)
I tag Anphoe, Knelley, JennM, Costumchick, Archiknist, missburrows, and michou.
Oh, I joined another KAL - Mystic Light by Anna, the designer for Mystic Waters. Join up, all!