Wednesday, October 03, 2007

New Items

I skipped SnB today... I KNOW I KNOW! Wednesday is my favorite day because of it, but I had an appointment today after work with Jess, who is the wife of one of my coworkers. She used to own invitation making business and I really want to make my own, so I set it up with her to see what she has. She was very friendly and super cool! We went through few boxes of papers, catalogs, envelopes, swatches, etc. With her generosity, I came home with these:


All the paper and catalogs

For those of you who don't do any scrapbooking or card making, each catalog cost about $10, some cost $20. So for Jess to give me all the stuff, it is super nice of her.

And I forgot to show off the new books I bought from Amazon that showed up last night (too excited about Ravelry):


Inspired Cable Knits and One-Skein Wonders

I saw couple of the sweaters I really like from the Inspired Cable Knits and I ordered One-Skein Wonders to replace Emily's... She was so nice to lend me her copy, but I accidentally spilled ice tea on it...

Back on Ravelry I go...

No comments: