Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Meme

I think this is my first meme... From Lilith.

What is your all-time favorite yarn to knit with?

Right now is the elsebeth lavold Classic AL. I think I just like anything merino or alpaca or cashmere.

Your favorite needles?
I love my Denise, but I also like my addi. Clover when I am working with rayon type material.

The worst thing you've ever knit?
Clapotis - I used the wrong yarn. I am going to try it with thicker yarn when I get to it.

Your most favorite knit pattern?
I don't think I have one particular pattern that I am completely in love with. yet. Right now - anything cable!!! But once awhile I like the soothing stockinette.

Most valuable knitting technique(s)?
Knitting cable without the third needle!!! It's going so fast now!

Best knit book(s) or magazine(s)?
I like the Jo Sharp Summer Vacation. As far as for books, I don't really own any.

Your favorite knit-along?
I am on two, but I haven't really made anything yet. Too busy with my cabled pullover!

Your favorite knitblogs?
There are a lot!!! Check out my sidebar.

Your favorite knitwear designer(s)?
Right now, Kathy Zimmerman.

The knit item you wear the most?
Any of my scarfs! I AM A SCARF FREAK!

Who's next?
Anyone who cares to...

No comments: