Friday, March 24, 2006

Second Attempt on Sweaters

Sooo I finally decided it's time to try out knitting sweaters, AGAIN. The first time, my lovely 100 lb Great Pyrenese ate it, literally. I was so upset I never finished that sweater. I still have the parts that was salvage from his mouth in my closet, but I doubt I'll ever pick it up again.

I picked up the yarn from WEBS while I was on my way up to Killington for my mini-vacation. Fushcia is the color and I am getting really good at seed stitch, as the whole sweater is done by seed stitch. I am in the process of making the cowl neck of the sweater. Once tha'ts done, I will just have the two sleeves to do! I wonder if I will be able to wear it this season. I promise I will take pictures when it is finished.

On the other news, I signed up to be a tutor at www.tutor.com and I have to say it is quite interesting so far. I haven't been able to sign up for any hours, but I did taught three sessions. All I have to say is, I forgotten most of the geometry stuff! In order to keep it up, I'll have to pick up a text book read it over again just to refresh my memory! Hopefully, this teaching thing will get a little easier once I refresh my memory.

Back to knitting my sweater! Have a great weekend! :)

No comments: