Sunday, July 13, 2008

Chance

I've been MIA for awhile. But today, I don't have time to fill you in on what I've been up to. Instead, I want you to send some good thoughts to Chance.

Chance is our tenants' dog. He is 9 months old and just got hit by a car tonight. He got out of the fence and ran onto the street. The lady who hit him was very upset, and good thing she wasn't driving fast. We took him to our vet since theirs isn't 24 hours. Doc thinks he is doing well so far, using all his four legs, and not coughing up blood. He is in shock and doc is treating him that tonight and going to take XRay and blood work for tomorrow.

The poor thing is so scared I felt really bad leaving him behind by himself.

So please, say a little prayer for him tonight.

3 comments:

KnelleyBelley said...

Poor Chance. I hope he'll be okay. Thinking good thoughts.

Robin said...

Sending good vibes and thoughts Chance's way...
I hope he'll be okay!

Knittymuggins said...

Oh my goodness - that's so awful!! I will definitely be sending lots of good thoughts his way for a speedy recovery!

knittymuggins