Friday, June 20, 2008

List? What List? Obessessed? Me?

Yeah... I like to make lists and I wish I have lists for EVERYTHING, but it doesn't always happen. But I saw this contest on CostumeChick's blog from here so I decided to join the fun.

Here's how this works-
  1. Head to your blog and post your summer knitting goals list (you must have at least 1 goal!)
  2. Be sure to link to this contest in your post
  3. Stop back and leave the link to your goals list with Mr. Linky (by midnight, June 20th!) to be 'officially entered'
  4. Spend the summer, attempting to stay at least a little bit on track, tackling one goal at a time
  5. Have fun with it
So here it goes...
  1. Finish 2 more shawls to keep up with 2klace.
  2. Knit at least 1 pair of socks for Summer of Socks 2008.
  3. Knit and felt my card basket for the wedding.
  4. Finish the 2 cardigans for Schaefer.
I think that's what I want to accomplish for this summer, assuming summer ends around 09/20/08, which is my wedding day. Yeah... I better get going to do that list now.

1 comment:

Knittymuggins said...

Oooo, I totally love lists too! I'm too late for the contest (since I blogged about something else today instead) but I will most likely be posting my own list very soon :) Thanks for sharing & good luck this summer!

knittymuggins